E-Mail Carolyn at: carolynbuckner1991@yahoo.com

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

FANTASY ARTWORK

I draw images and characters that come from my imagination.  Sometimes these drawings reflect darkness, other times they are just fun creations. 

If you have anything you'd like to see me draw, you can drop me a line at: carolynbuckner1991@yahoo.com and I'll see what I can do.  All requested drawings will be posted here and I will put your name next to the picture for people to see, so check back periodically for your requested drawing.  I don't mind sketching fantasy females or males, but I will not do art depicting sex. 

Thanks, Carolyn.



Most of my art, like the picture above, is based off of a nightmare I have had.



Art Painting




Lizard Demon



Nightmare Drawing



My Joker



A picture based off of a Japanese Cartoon



Patrick Star Collage
















My Gang




My clown posse


White Tiger Demon Girl


Lizard Demon Girl


Fox Demon Girl


1 comment:

  1. That is some pretty dark art yet its very original. Cool.

    ReplyDelete